- Will I need a building permit?
- What if my land is not level?
- What gauge metal do we use?
- How long is the warranty on the metal?
- How long is the warranty on the construction/labor?
- How many colors are there to choose from?
- What kind of overhead doors do we use?
- How long does it take for construction?
- Do we build steel structures?
- How big can we build?
- Do we finish out the inside of home-style buildings?
- Do we finance our buildings?
- What is the next step if I want Meadow’s Buildings to construct my building?
It is the customer’s responsibility to check with their county’s officials and to obtain a permit. Usually, this is an easy process and a building permit can be obtained the same day you apply for it. However, if you need assistance our staff is always glad to help. Meadow’s Buildings has an excellent reputation and relationship with all of the counties and cities that we work in.
- If the land is just off by a couple of inches, with the concrete package, we will bring in fill and level the inside of the building for you before we pour concrete. Any fill material that we have to use is an additional cost. Depending on what is needed, a load of dirt, rock, or sandy loam usually costs between 135.00-to 220.00 per fifteen-ton load. Depending on the grade of the land, sites can require one load or as many as six. If this is the route you choose, we will estimate this for you upon site survey or the start of construction. If your site is off by two feet or more, you need to have a pad built before construction.
- It is usually best (for many reasons that we would be glad to discuss with you) and most cost effective to have a pad built before construction. We recommend an excellent, highly-rated contractor that will be happy to come out and assist you with a quote on a pad.
We use 29 gauge but can certainly use 26. There is an additional cost associated with the 26 gauge. Our sales staff will be happy to assist you with an estimate for both.
Original manufacturer’s material warranties back the quality metal we use against changing color, chalking, cracking, fading and peeling for 40 years.
The workmanship warranty is one year, but we have been known to take care of our customers many years later in the (rare) event they encounter problems.
There are nineteen colors to choose from. You can choose up to three colors for your building: wall, roof, and trim. Please note: the colors are more vibrant than they appear online. Click Here For Better Color Chart
We use “Mid America” quality, commercial style, steel, (white) overhead doors designed to withstand daily wear and tear. You can choose insulated or non-insulated. There is also a wide array of sizes to meet your needs.
It depends on the size of the building, but most commonly buildings are completed in one to five days. Please keep in mind, as we are a high-quality, honest building company, we stay booked in advance year around. Please contact us for our current schedule.
No, we only build wood-frame buildings.
The widest we can build is fifty feet; the longest is one hundred and forty feet.
We are glad to assist you with customized home-style buildings. We do not finish out the interior, but we can customize the outside. We can install your choice of windows, doors, etc. Depending upon your location, we may have interior framing, electrical, and plumbing contractors we could recommend.
No, we accept cash, check, or major credit cards (3.5% charge for using a card). Many banks will gladly lend for pole barns; for our customers wanting a pole barn home, we have had reports of Morris Bank, Bank of Oklahoma, American Heritage and Arvest Bank loaning for those.
Our friendly and knowledge sales staff will be glad to discuss your needs and give you a free quote via phone or email. If you decide to use our company, at your convenience, our sales manager or builder will be happy to meet with you and discuss the contract and the details of your building and site. We require a $1000.00 deposit upon signing of the contract.
Meadow's Buildings 1485 N. Hwy 66 Catoosa, OK 74015 FAX: 918-367-9024 Just a few of the many cities and towns that we service:
Compare our quality and prices!! Call today for your FREE quote!!!
Or CLICK HERE for our Online Quote Form
Collinsville, Skiatook, Sequoya, Oologah, Verdigris, Adair, Pryor, Mannford, Dewey, Gore, Coweta, Wagoner, Salina, Fairfax, Stroud, Vanita, Big Cabin, Bristow, Kellyville, Disney, Grove, Nowata, Talala, Chouteau, Inola, Sand Springs, Jenks, Owasso, Sapulpa, Broken Arrow, Bixby, Claremore, Okmulgee, Bartlesville, Muskogee, Tahlequah, Stillwater, Tulsa, Sperry, Glenpool, Catoosa, Chelsea, Mounds
Meadow's Buildings 1485 N. Hwy 66 Catoosa, OK 74015 FAX: 918-367-9024
Just a few of the many cities and towns that we service: